Top NFL Fantasy Football picks for the final stretch

Editor’s note: This is the third of a three-part series on Fantasy Football.

As we enter week 13 of Fantasy Football, here are my final suggestions on who to put on your team.

Quarterback 

Kicking it off for the top fantasy options is the Buffalo Bills’ Josh Allen. Allen has been the number one option for the quarterback position all season. Allen continues to score points for fantasy teams by averaging 25.2 points per game. Against the Lions, Allen had 253 passing yards and 78 rushing yards. Allen is rostered at 99.9 percent and has only struggled once this season and continues to be a top option for most fantasy teams. 

Running Back  

The Los Angeles Chargers’ Austin Ekeler has had an amazing fantasy season so far. Ekeler has only struggled once this season and is averaging 23 points per game. In the game against the Arizona Cardinals, Ekeler had 11 receptions for 60 yards and a touchdown. Ekeler is currently rostered at 99.9 percent and is ranked number one in running backs. Although Ekeler is not leading the league in rushing yards, he does put up big points . 

Wide Receiver 

The Bills’ Stefon Diggs has dominated at the wide receiver position in fantasy. Diggs has struggled twice this season and is currently averaging 22.6 points per game. It was a bit of a slow start for Diggs against the Lions, but he finished the game catching eight of 15 passes for 77 yards and a touchdown. Diggs is rostered at 99.9 percent as he continues to show why he is a great pick for the wide receiver position. 

Tight end 

At the tight end position, we have the Kansas City Chiefs’ Travis Kelce. Kelce has not struggled this season and is currently rostered at 99.9 percent. Kelce leads the tight ends in points by averaging 22.3 points per game. Kelce recently broke a tie he had with former tight end Rob Gronkowski for the most 100-yard games in league history. As the season continues, Kelce has proven to be the number one tight end option this season. 

Flex 

Any player mentioned can be a flex, except Allen and Kelce, but another good option for the position is Green Bay Packers running back Aaron Jones who is averaging 15.7 points per game and has a roster percentage of 99.2. 

Defense and Special Teams  

For defense, the 49ers defense and special teams are the way to go as they continue to dominate. They are currently averaging 8.8 points per game and are rostered at 85.9 percent.   

Kickers 

Lastly, there is one kicker who has been consistent all season. Baltimore Ravens kicker Justin Tucker has been averaging 9.7 points per game and has a roster percentage of 99.3. Tucker has not struggled so far this season. 

All stats courtesy of ESPN

Katrina Villarreal is staff reporter and may be reached at [email protected].