Raising Cane’s gives back to the community, celebrates 4th restaurant in El Paso

Raising+Canes+supports+the+community+by+awarding+Army+Services+YMCA+with+a+%2410%2C000+check.++

Jake Deven

Raising Cane’s supports the community by awarding Army Services YMCA with a $10,000 check.

Jake Deven, Entertainment Editor

The newest Raising Cane’s in the borderland has opened its doors, and along with sporting a new design, owners also took this opportunity to give back to the community.

The new Raising Cane’s, located at the West Towne Marketplace on 6450 N. Desert Blvd, is the 4th location to serve the El Paso community the 129th Raising Cane’s in Texas and 392nd system-wide.

• Paydirt Pete, Chico, UTEP Cheerleaders and Raising Cane’s employees getting ready for the first day of the newly designed restaurant.

• Raising Cane’s supports the community by awarding Army Services YMCA with a $10,000 check.

• Raising Cane’s CEO Todd Graves celebrates the grand opening of the fourth Raising Cane’s restaurant in El Paso with Chico.

• Chico gifts Raising Cane’s CEO Todd Graves with an EP Chihuahuas jersey.

The grand opening of the restaurant was celebrated by a lively group of newly hired crewmembers, UTEP cheerleaders, the Canutillo High School Drumline, and mascots Paydirt Pete and Chico.  Founder and CEO of Raising Cane’s Todd Graves was also a part of the grand opening, where he presented a check to the Armed Services YMCA.

“What I like most about El Paso is the great sense of community, and it’s a place that understands quality and the importance of giving back to the community and that’s what we’re about,” said Graves.

Along with its focus on chicken fingers, Raising Cane’s is renowned for its commitment to active involvement in its local communities.

“We’ve assembled an awesome crew and we’re all looking forward to getting involved with local schools and other organizations in northern El Paso,” said General Manager Chris Holmes.