Han vs Crespo upcoming fight moved to February

Jennifer+Han+%28right%29+became+El+Paso%E2%80%99s+first+boxing+world+champion+in+front+of+1%2C500+fans+at+Southwest+University+Park+on+Apr.+30%2C+2016.+
Michaela Román
Jennifer Han (right) became El Paso’s first boxing world champion in front of 1,500 fans at Southwest University Park on Apr. 30, 2016.

El Paso’s World Champion Jennifer Han and No. 1 World Ranked Lizbeth Crespo’s fight that was originally scheduled for Jan. 27, has officially been moved to the Feb. 17, at the Don Haskins Center in El Paso.

The fight will be the co-main event to Victor Ortiz and Devon Alexander, who’s battle will be El Paso’s first ever live Boxing event in primetime on a major network (FOX).

Han vs Crespo will not be televised by the FOX network.

Any fans who purchased tickets for the Jan. 27, event will be given full refunds at the point of purchase. New tickets will need to be purchased for the Feb. 17, primetime event.

According to promoter Tom Brown, El Paso is in for an exciting night of boxing.

“We are thrilled to be bringing the Ortiz vs Alexander event to El Paso,” Brown said. “And even better than that is having an opportunity to showcase El Paso’s own world champion, Jennifer Han in the Co-Main event. The great fight fans of El Paso are in for historic and epic night of Boxing.”