Workouts for everyone depending on your interests

Hot Box Yoga

If you’re looking to do yoga, Hot Box Yoga is one of the best places for it in El Paso. Hot yoga is one of the newest and most popular forms of yoga. It’s a style of yoga that is practiced in hot and humid conditions. The classes are heated to 90 degrees Fahrenheit and set at 40 percent humidity. This is meant to improve your skin and your breathing. Hot Box offers multiple forms of hot yoga. They offer five classes for $65. Hot Box Yoga is located at 5941 Fiesta Drive.

Crossfit 915

Join the newest fitness craze at CrossFit 915. They have a CrossFit competition team that has traveled to compete in the CrossFit Games. CrossFit workouts are designed to resemble the competitive events. However, don’t be too intimidated to try it out. CrossFit 915 makes it their mission to be able to have workout programs for people of all ages. They have two locations, one on 6250 Modesta St. and the other on 12135 Esther Lama  Drive #1100.

Fit30

Fit30 is a different type of gym experience. They put together the best fat-burning exercises into one 30-minute workout. Everyone who joins Fit30 has a certified personal trainer to help you through your individualized workout. During one single workout you’re expected to burn between 500 to 600 calories. Sessions start at $10. Fit30 is located at 3950 Doniphan Dr.

Unleashed MMA Fitness

Unleashed focuses on mixed martial arts and also offers many classes in jujitsu, personal training, group fitness, strength training, nutritional guidance, boxing and fitness boot camps. They offer free trial classes. The MMA classes are available for ages 12 and up. Unleashed MMA is open Monday through Saturday and is located at 1510 N. Zaragoza Rd., Suite A-10.

Inspirationz studio

Stepping away from the traditional workout, Inspirationz Studio is all about Zumba. This studio only offers Zumba fitness classes. Classes are $5 a class or you can buy a member card for $45 which is one class per day for a month. This is a no contract studio so you don’t have to worry about being tied to a contract and losing out on money when you don’t commit to it. They offer classes Monday through Saturday at 1515 N. Lee Trevino.