Students begin fall semester at UTEP

Our View

Students begin fall semester at UTEP

Sophomore theater major Jared Berry hops on the back of senior theater major Katherine Daniel as part of a sneak peak to upcoming play,

Sophomore theater major Jared Berry hops on the back of senior theater major Katherine Daniel as part of a sneak peak to upcoming play, "The House on Mango Street," at the UTEP Dinner Theater.

Gaby Velasquez, Photo Editor

PHOTOS: Campus was filled with activities and interactions between students on Monday, Aug. 22.

• Student walk to and from classes on Monday Aug. 22.

• The Green D.O.T.program give away coffee and donuts as part of Welcome Back week.

• Sophomore dance major Krysta Quiambao performs with her classmates.

• Senior dance majors Jeffrey Quintana, Oliver Dominguez and Ray Alba, sophomore dance major Krysta Quiambao and assistant Professor of Dance Leanne Rinelli dance in front of the Liberal Arts building.

• Assistant Professor of Dance Leanne Rinelli performs with Dance students in front of the Liberal Arts building.

• Senior civil engineering majors, Pablo Cobos, Gabriel Porras and Marc Tarango pour water on the pavement in Centennial Plaza to time how long it takes to reach a certain measurement.

• Sophomore theater major Jared Berry hops on the back of senior theater major Katherine Daniel as part of a sneak peak to upcoming play, "The House on Mango Street," at the UTEP Dinner Theater.

• "The House on Mango Street" will open on September 22 at the UTEP Dinner Theater.

• (From left to right) Junior psychology major Clarisse Sanchez, junior kinesiology major Victoria Rodriguez, and sophomore electrical engineering major Astrid Chacon dance in Centennial Plaza as part of Welcome Back week.