Latin sensation Maluma is set to return to El Paso

Latin heartthrob Maluma will be making a stop in the Sun City for his F.A.M.E Tour.

The 24-year-old reggaetón sensation will perform at the El Paso County Coliseum at 8 p.m. on April 20.

This is the second time the Columbian singer visits El Paso after performing a sold-out show back in March 2017. The 21-date tour will also mark his second U.S. tour in the span of a year.

Born Juan Luis Londoño, he created his stage name Maluma from the first two letters of the names of his mother, father, and sister.

Maluma who just released his new album “F.A.M.E,” is still enjoying success off his 2015 album, “Pretty Boy, Dirty Boy.” His music contains elements of reggaetón, pop, and urban music.

In 2017, his hit single “Felices los 4” became his fifth top 5 on the Hot Latin Songs chart peaking at No. 2. Other singles such as “Borró Cassette,” “El Perdedor” and “Sin Contrato” have entered the top 10 on Billboard Hot Latin Songs. The songs have also become anthems for a new generation in Latin America and are among the region’s most downloaded tracks.

He’s collaborated with notable singers such as Shakira, Marc Anthony, Thalia, and Ricky Martin. Shakira’s “Chantaje” featuring Maluma peaked at No. 1 on Billboard Hot Latin Songs in 2016.

It’s been quite an amazing year for Maluma, the star scored seven Latin Grammy nominations in 2017, six of which are from only two categories, including Song of the Year and Album of the Year.

He also wrapped up filming La Voz Mexico in which he was a judge. Two El Pasoans made it onto his team during that season but were eventually eliminated.

Maluma is one of the social media’s most popular artists with over 23 million Facebook fans, 5.4 million Twitter followers, and 32 million Instagram followers, making him the leading Latin male artist on Instagram. His official YouTube/VEVO channel has gained over one billion views to date.

Tickets for the show are on sale now at the El Paso County Coliseum Box Office, online at Ticketmaster.com and all Ticketmaster outlets including the UTEP Ticket Center. Prices range from $50.50-$450.